Who We Are…
We are the doers, the changers, the support group, and the friends of all those in our community with special needs.
As a team of like-minded Canadians, we are dedicated to helping everyone in our communities to be treated with dignity while getting the help they require.
COME JOIN THE Cause & the FUN!
What We Do…
The Friends Who Help is an open and independent group that always puts our community and its members first.
People with special needs come in many different shapes, sizes, and walks of life.
The Friends Who Help is focused on helping our special needs community thrive, develop and have fun. We attend events that are in support of this community. We spread the word, building awareness to the issues and concerns of our communities. We enjoy ourselves and spend time with our families and friends in the community.
Most important of all is the fact that we make a difference in the lives of the people we help and we have fun, win prizes, get some cool perks and enjoy ourselves while we do it.
We volunteer at these events whenever possible. We help spread the word about or events and programs on social media.
We proudly show off our “Friends Who Help” personal Qube and invite others to team up with us.
We are proud to help our neighbors overcome their daily challenges and get pleasure in knowing we have made a difference.
Help those in need.
Participate in your local community.
Enjoy the perks that being a friend provides.
Who We Help…
HOW WE HELP…
We host events and programs that are designed specifically for the needs of each community we represent. We do this to help our constituents and raise awareness to the problems we all face.
These events and programs help improve our skill sets. They teach us necessary skills to help our neighbors and accomplish our goals. They provide entertainment to help build community spirit. They act as a pathway of communication to make sure our message is being heard. Last but not least they help us raise money for the party to help us fight for the rights and freedoms of our constituents.
People with special needs come in many different shapes, sizes, and walks of life. As a support group and volunteer organization, we cater to the special needs of this entire community. We are proud to help our neighbors overcome their daily challenges in a wide variety of ways:
- We invite experts in the field to host special programs that empower our communities with special training.
- We host charity parties and concerts that provide much-needed entertainment and relief to the community.
- We plan contests and events that help build community spirit.
- We attract sponsors and cash donations to raise money in support of Canada’s people with special needs.
- We help attract people to the cause to coordinate fundraising that addresses special needs related issues in our community.
- We invite community minded people to volunteer at our events, and provide them with valuable perks to thank them for their participation.
- And a lot more …